Re: He has called together legislative bodies etc.

At 06:09 AM 03/12/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Thank you for your interest, Peter Kurilecz!

Don -

As I recall what Peter showed was surprize at an earlier post of yours.  It
went like this:

"Please explain to me (and the other members of this list) how the staff
association's newsletter is subject to the commonwealth's FOI law? Please
cite chapter and verse of the law along with the reasoning that supports your
argument. Thank you."

Now I would have to suggest that inviting Peter or any other member of this
list to examine the several sources you referred to, rather than quoting
chapter and verse to prove your point on the Boston Public Library staff
association's newsletter, does not offer the explanation sought.

Without getting into any arguments or a war of nasty words, allow me to ask
you directly, Don, could it be that you are unable to demonstrate the
transgressions of the BPL's staff association vis a` vis Freedom of
Information?

Cheers!

Mark