Re: Interactive Exhibits

Dear Mr. St. Clair, and esteemed list,

I work for Edwin Schlossberg Incorporated, a multi-disciplinary design firm
with over twenty years of experience with interactive techonologies.  Our
website http://www.esidesign.com will give you an overview of our work,
which includes a number of exhibits that incorporate touch-screens.  For
more information, please feel free to contact me, or Mary Niebauer,
Director of Communications and New Business Development at (212) 989-3993
x227 or Mary@esinter.com.

Good luck with your planning.

Susan Aprill

Archivist & Information Manager