WWJ Sound Archives

Fellow Archivists,
I have a researcher in need of an audio copy of a speech delivered by
Rabbi Leo M. Franklin and broadcast over the radio station WWJ in
Detroit in 1944. I have contacted the station and they informed me that
they have no idea who currently holds those tapes as "they were
dispersed over a number of years to a number of different places." Does
anyone out there have any WWJ tapes or any ideas about where to look
next? Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.
Leslie Gowan
Archivist
Rabbi Leo M. Franklin Archives