RAIN 3/16 Part 2: Take me out to the ball game

Just how long will that last on that technology? It seems that we are always
having discussions on both listservs as to how long information will last on
a particular piece of media, AND under what conditions are the best for
storing a particular media type.
Well the following story I think will definitely answer some of those
questions. Don't thank me, thank Donna Luna for finding it.

ABCNEWS
Cobb: Baseball Was My Prison
Rare Interview With Cranky Sports Legend Surfaces
Associated Press
http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/sports/DailyNews/tycobb000316.html

Also recently discovered
Boston Globe 3/15/00
Two unpublished Goethe poems discovered in Strasbourg library
http://www.boston.com/dailynews/075/world/Two_unpublished_Goethe_poems_d:.shtm

Associated Press 3/15/00
Houses passes exemption to open records law
http://flash.cleveland.com/cgi-bin/clv_nview.pl?/home1/wire/AP/Stream-Parsed/O
HIO_NEWS/o0257_AM_OH-XGR--Rdp

Kansas City Star 3/14/00
KC Police seize records from Land Trust  of Jackson County offices
http://www.kcstar.com/item/pages/home.pat,local/37744ea5.313,.html

Peter Kurilecz CRM, CA
pakurilecz@aol.com