Re: Two job opportunities: University Archivist and Assistant Archivist (Mississippi)

Well, it is now 2 am on Monday.  The two oif us are up.  Surprised? i
didn't think so.  If this  note sounds or looks a little wierd, I a
typing with one hand.  I have a wide awake staring beastie un my other.
We have been awake since 12:15.

Sam looks a lot like his mom.  He has my dark hair.  Hopefully his eyes
will still be green the way they are now,  He has dad's hands and feet
and his crooked bottom lip.  We aren't going to get those hospital pics
since dad was in the delivery room and I think snapped one about two
minutes after they yanked him out.  I will see if dad can scan one at
work so I can mail it around. (side note:  real moms can do email and
feed at the same time!  We have been awake so long, it is time to eat
again.)

Back labor sucks.  Imagine something trying to leave your body through
your lower back.  I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Wow, London in kindergarten.  wasn't he three the other day?

gottaun.  cranky boy is here.