Again

I know this has put to the listserv before and I thought I had kept the
information, but alas, no.  What is the table/standard for how long it
takes to process a collection?  We are hip deep in NEH Grant madness and
all of our estimations seem really off.  Also, does anyone have an
estimation of the time it takes to create a MARC record for a collection
(including researching the creator and subject headings)?  I've spent
anywhere from five hours to two weeks on the process.

Thank you,
susu

"Nothing is truly beautiful unless it is useless."

          - Thiophile Gautier