Re: Ahem! (blush)

Larry wrote:
> I was impressed by Mr. Raklur's courage and didn't mean to ridicule him.

I too was impressed by Raklur's courage and didn't see your post as
ridiculing him. Just go to show that anything can start a thread on this
list. Also find it interesting in that it was primarily Texans who started
talking about increased firepower! (Beth, the Swiss army knife is nice, but
even the Swiss carry automatic weapons. I've seen them on the trolley in
Bern <g>)

Fire when ready, Gridley!

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Woodside Summit Group, Inc