air purifiers

Hey folks-

I am in need of sources for bidding purposes of firms selling stand alone air purifiers capable of removing cholrine from the air.  One of my storage rooms is adjacent to the college pool and we have now determined that wierd smell to be cholrine.  I have one source in Canada but because the units cost over $500. i need at least two more firms to receive bids from.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob Dishon
Archivist
LaGuardia & Wagner Archives