Re: Permanance of images scanned on photographic paper

I was wondering this myself, I would like to find a study on this topic,
too.
I have printed photographs and design images on Epson Photo Quality
Glossy Paper
and have noticed that in as little as a month of hanging in a room with
bright
but indirect light the white paper begins to yellow slightly but I can't
detect
any ink fading (yet).  I think if the white part of the paper is turning
yellow, tho,
that is not a good sign.  These are just my own experiments at home.
I'd be
very interest as well to hear others experiences.