From: Maxwell, Daryl [mailto:daryl.maxwell@UNISTUDIOS.COM]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 7:38 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Rights limitations

A few years ago, I was working in a production library that had a rubber
stamp they would use to mark copies of materials that limited the rights of
the owner of the copy.  It stated that the copy could not be copied further,
sold, and limited the uses for the copied materials.

Does anyone have a stamp of this nature that they would be willing to share
the text/wording of (I know that it is bad to end a sentence with a
preposition, but it has been a long day. . .)?  I need to have a stamp of
this type made and was wondering if there is a standard phrase for these
types of limitations.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Daryl A. Maxwell
Assistant Archivist