[Fwd: Transferring sound]

I think this was intended to go to the listserve
[or a particular listserve member], but was sent
to me by mistake. Hope it will be helpful to
someone!

Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-6720
rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu

--- Begin Message ---
I looked at you e-mail message about transferring sound from 45s to a CD or
some other medium.  I recommend the Cutting Corporation in Bethesda, Md.
They are very reputable and work regularly with the National Archives.  If
you would like details, contact me via e-mail or by telephone at
202-885-3205.  Jim Heintze, Music Librarian, American University

--- End Message ---