Looking for a collection

We are looking for the papers of C.C. (Charles Clinton) Walsh.  He was a
banker in San Angelo, TX until 1925.  At that time he was given a position
with the Federal Reserve in Dallas.  He eventually served as chairman of
the board for the DAllas district.  We wrote numerous books and had a large
library.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Suzanne

Suzanne Campbell