Song written about the Carquinez bridge, 1927

Some people in Caltrans (the State of California, Department
of Transportation) are looking for the song that was written to
celebrate the Grand Opening of the original Carquinez Bridge in 1927.
They came to me for that info, because my job is to catalog the various
records about the 7 state-owned toll bridges in northern California.  I
found
nothing at all on any song written for any of our bridges.

Do any of you on this marvellous list have any info about where we could
find a copy of that song -- both words AND music?  Also, were any poems
written about that bridge to celebrate its opening?  Where can I find
copies
of them?

I am also very interested in any and all poems and songs written about the
other 6 toll bridges here in northern California:
     The San Francisco - Oakland Bay Bridge
     The Antioch Bridge -- the first one, opened 1926
     The Benicia - Martinez Bridge -- opened 1962
     The Dumbarton Bridge -- the first one, opened 1927
     The RIchmond - San Rafael Bridge -- opened 1956
     The San Mateo - Hayward Bridge -- the first one, opened 1929

Please "cc"  replies to
     mhmcat@rrmail.com
That is so I can access answers to this question at home, and do
some research at local libraries.

I thank you-all in advance for your help.

This listserve contains some VERY interesting things!

Margaret Monroe
Office Technician (Typing)
State of California, Department of Transportation
District 4 District Office
Structure Maintenance & Investigations, Toll Bridges (North)