Query: MS Access question

Hi all!  Just a question for those of you who have set-up & altered
forms in MS Access. We have been working on cataloging our staff
reference books in Access. All of the books are entered, but we need to
add a couple more fields. I know I've done this before, but I just can't
seem to remember how. After an hour, we got nowhere.
We found the field list, but what we need to do is add fields to the
field list. Anyone out there know how to do that? (The field list is the
one where you first create the fields, determine what type of info they
will have, and the size. This is different from the field property
listing.) Thanks for your help!!!

Bridgette A. Kelly
Special Collections Manager
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
714 N. Portage Path
Akron, OH 44303
Ph: 330-836-9075 ext. 132     f: 330-836-2680
Bkelly@stanhywet.org <mailto:Bkelly@stanhywet.org>