Student Database

Wow ... that's to all of you who have responded to my query.

I have already used the pre-made wizard database information contained in Access97 and 2000 for a demonstration.   And will develop it if I cannot find a off-the-shelf  product (inexpensive) for the group who asked me to considered the development of a database.  I'm a firm believer in the cost effectiveness of an off the shelf program.  I'm also aware of the financial limitations of the group.

I am researching the information provided by others on some programs, plus free-ware sites.

I really appreciate this list.   Quick responses, good information, new ideas and humor.  What more could you ask for.

Thanks Again.

Bob Dalton, CRM
DaltonConsulting
bjuplace@iname.com