FileMaker to Access

I would like to solicit the collective wisdom of the list with a
question.  My predecessor built an "archives finding aid" using
File Maker on a Macintosh computer.  Since that time, the University
Information Services has begun the process of moving the entire campus
off of the Mac platform and onto Dell PCs.  I would like to import our
"finding aids database" into Access and avoid re-keying the information.
Has anyone successfully completed such a transfer?  Does anyone have
a cataloging template created in Access that he/she might be willing to
share.

Thanks in advance

Alex Toth
Social Sciences/Special Collections Librarian
Harvey W. Scott Memorial Library
Pacific University
Forest Grove, OR