Re: (Fwd) Re: misnomers

Rather than "s--t" I would argue this is valuable
scientific research.  Researching this has taken
literally dozens of years, and much thought.

I understand that such groundbreaking new thought is
bound to be received with no little disbelief.  I was
just as shocked as no doubt you are to realize that
the best way to avoid lightning is actually to stand
out in an open meadow and hold a hundred foot metal
pole, or that one of the East German's secret swimming
techniques (other than massive steroid use, of course)
was to ingest a huge meal about half an hour before
swimming!  Who would have thought that given what we
were all taught as children.

Yes, the world is changing, and some of us -- forward
thinkers -- feel the need to move with the times. So,
go ahead,  pet that raccoon, eat an old egg, take a
few hundred aspirin, and drive through a swollen
creek.  The world will be better for all your efforts.

Kred Kredlap
Archivist and Researcher