where to find LC ink

We are running out of "Library of Congress Ink" (that's what I've always called
it), here at the Music Division of the New York Public Library (NYPL).  I've
heard various reports that LC itself hasn't been able to supply it.  We (as well
as other divisions of NYPL) have tried the commercial version of this product,
Actinic, but have found it to be too thin and are very disappointed by the
results.

Any leads on where to get LC Ink will be most appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Bob Kosovsky                                    student
Librarian                                       Ph. D. program in music
Music Division                                  Graduate Center
The New York Public Library                     City University of New York
bkosovsky@nypl.org                              kos@bway.net
     Listowner:  OPERA-L@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU ; smt-list@smt.ucsb.edu
My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions.