Treasury of Heaven

        After looking at your website, based on what I found, I thought you could use this FREE information.  Discover the principles that have been proven to provide Financial Prosperity for thousands of years and are still being used by millions today.  Check out these FREE teachings that everyone should be using.  Visit http://www.infostorehouse.com/treasury3.htm today!

You should take advantage of this information, it could change your lifestyle.  However if you feel you have prospered more than enough, you're financially set and don't want to receive this free information anymore then reply to this message with the word REMOVE in the subject line.  But if you do know someone that would like to increase their finances then please forward this onto them.