---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Fred Wagner" <fiwagner@HOME.COM>, on 00-05-02 12:44:

How fast and dependable is your copier?  How fragile are the records?
Are the originals clear and sharp or will lighten/darken adjustments
need to be made to get usable copies?  Are the records all loose sheets
or are any bound?  Are they all the same size (8 1/2 by 11) or will you
need to shrink the image to fit or change paper size? Will you have room
to carefully organize the process and maintain order. Will the
photocopier be dedicated to this project while it is being done or will
others want to use it, too?  Will the photocopy machine get a break to
avoid overheating?  Personally I would allow a 1/2 to 1 minute per
page/record if it's a worst case scenario.

Been there, done that.

Leslie Wagner