Educational & Agricultural Material --- Up for Adoption

Greetings:

While processing a recent donation, I came across
these three books which do not meet the standards for
the UMF Archives:

1. Course of Study for Common Schools and Kansas
Normal Institute of the State of Kansas (Revised and
Enlarged 1899)

2. Public Instruction Circular 28 from the State of
Illinois Department of Public Instruction: Rural
School Architecture (1901)

3. Yearbook of the United States Department of
Agriculture (1900)

Please email me personally if you are interested in
"adopting" these books and explain why you think that
your organization should get them. I will make the
final decision as to where the books will go.

Please note that first priority will be given to
organizations who collect such items.

Thank-you.

Holly M. Howes
Archives Coordinator