New Digital Exhibit!

Faces of Steel: The People and History of the Acklin Stamping Plant,
Toledo Ohio.  A Digital Exhibit at the Ward M. Canaday Center for
Special Collections, University of Toledo Library, is now available for
viewing at:

<http://www.cl.utoledo.edu/canaday/acklin/index.html>

I created this digital exhibit as my undergraduate Senior Honors
Thesis.  I intend to pursue my MLS, specializing in Archives and Records
Management at the University of Maryland this fall.  I would appreciate
any comments or feedback anyone might have about the site on any topic
from design to methodology.

Thank you,

Benjamin Grillot
Archival Assistant