Look better-than-ever this summer !!

Get a million-dollar smile for $129.99 with CustomWhite?s At-Home
Professional Tooth Whitening System!

IF YOU HAVEN?T NOTICED HOW WHITE YOUR TEETH ARE
LATELY, I CAN ASSURE YOU . . . OTHERS HAVE.

Studies have shown that a person?s smile is one of the VERY FIRST
things others notice.  So if you want to meet, greet and impress this
summer, go to http://www.customwhite.com and order CustomWhite?s
Professional At-Home Whitening System for 75% less than the average
dentist?s fee!

If your not convinced that CustomWhite can give you the whitest,
brightest smile achievable, please read on for more information!!

BENEFITS

CustomWhite's Whitening System  is a comfortable, convenient,
easy-to-use system that professionally whitens your teeth by eliminating
surface stains and deep stains from the source.  Everything is done in the
privacy of your own home, without a special trip to the dentist, and in as
little as 8 days!  http://www.customwhite.com/

WHY CHOOSE CUSTOMWHITE INSTEAD OF OTHER WHITENING
PRODUCTS?

(1)     The CustomWhite At-Home Whitening System is the result of two
years of extensive research and development by our President, Dr.
Timothy P. Resuta, D.M.D, a Board Certified Dentist from the prestigious
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine who has a cosmetic
dental practice in the center city business district of Philadelphia, PA.
Because of our research, we are able to provide At-Home whitening that
produces results at least as good as professional in-office treatment,
if not better!

 . . . .And at a quarter of the price!  http://www.customwhite.com/

(2)     CustomWhite is far superior to other whitening products available
on the market. BE ON THE LOOK OUT for boil and bite whitening
systems and whitening toothpastes that claim to provide effective results.
Carefully compare these other systems with CustomWhite before you
decide.  Click on http://www.customwhite.com/method.htm for a
comprehensive comparison of CustomWhite with other whitening methods.

(3)     CustomWhite is the only commercially available system that uses
Rembrandt's ® Xtra-Comfort Whitening Gel, the strongest and safest
non-sensitive whitening gel available on the market! Before now, you
could only get this gel from your dentist.  However, CustomWhite is able
to bring this unbelievable system to you through its relationship with the
makers of the World Famous ?Rembrandt®? brand of whitening materials.
http://www.customwhite.com/

HOW DOES CUSTOMWHITE WORK?

CustomWhite creates custom whitening trays using a unique process that
begins with letting our customers take incredibly accurate impressions of
their teeth in the comfort of their own home!  Traditionally, this step
needed to be performed by a Dentist, which added great expense to the
process.  However, CustomWhite  has developed a hand-molded,
high-tech, safe thermoplastic material that allows the customer to produce
impressions of their teeth that are more accurate and more reliable than
most traditional methods performed by a Dentist!
http://www.customwhite.com/

Furthermore, since the accuracy of the impression is crucial to proper and
effective whitening, CustomWhite spared no expense in developing and
implementing an easy-to-use method that allows our customers to take
extremely accurate impressions of their teeth without a special trip to the
Dentist.  For this reason, you should be skeptical of other systems that
use unreliable wax impression material, or do not reveal how the impressions
are taken.