Re: Kansas State History Day

Thanks for providing an early Friday laugh.  Not funny to the two of you but your tale gave me a good laugh!  Marilyn

>>> Mary Conrad <maconra@GW.KCKPS.K12.KS.US> 05/11/00 04:04PM >>>
thanks.
I judged at the Kansas State History Day last Sat.  The Kansas State Historical Society assigns two judges per motel room, as a way of saving money.  I've been doing this for over a dozen years without a hitch.  However, this time there was a problem.  When I entered the room, another person already assigned to the room was taking a shower.  When the person was done, HE could not come out because he had no clothes in the bathroom with him.  Obviously I should not have been assigned to a room with a person of the opposite gender, so I left.  I was put out with the motel while the man was embarassed.  Our two different reactions were understandable. After all, I had clothes on while he did not.