Re: For information of reformatting - amount and cost

Dear list,

My sincere apologies for unwittingly sending the kakworm out with my
previous request. For your information, this virus is in a signature file
and can spread just by opening the text of an e-mail.  It's not in an
attachment.  It took a long time to purge this insidious program and repair
the damage.

I contacted the ARL and last year's as well as the latest ARL Preservation
Statistics will not be available until this summer.  I would like to know if
there is any up-to-date information on the amount of material and possibly
costs for the transfer of information to other media (reformatting) for
purposes of preservation of content?

This is for a paper I am preparing on preservation methods.  Any assistance
the list is able provide would be deeply appreciated.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Kundrot
Principal
RAK Consulting