Re: Looking for Bialystock photo

There are a ton of Polish-related organizations, per the "Encyclopedia of
Associations". I note, quickly, American Council for Polish Culture,
American Institute of Polish Culture, Polish-American Cutural Institute of
Miami, Polish Museum of America, Union of Polish Women in America, United
Polish Women of America, etc., among others.         I'g give just about
anything for a Cleveland pierogi...cheese/potato, with sauteed
onions....from the West Side Market....

As an aside, will someone from the Western Reserve Historical Society please
contact me?

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library