Re: Jobs

James,

We'd like to include the announcements on our job boards, but we will no
longer open attachments.  Could you please re-send the message to the list
with the text of the position announcements in the body of the message.

Again, a plea to everyone to not send messages to the list with
attachments.  I suspect more and more of us are automatically deleting
them.

Thanks,

Susie Stephenson
SLAIS/Ubc