Re: architectural drawings and video tapes

-- On Tue, 16 May 2000, Gerrianne Schaad wrote:
> 1. Are European VHS video tapes playable on American VCR's?

There's quite a variety of VCR's available in the US that can at least
accomodate the PAL-format. You will then of course need an appropriate
TV monitor as well. Not that I'll get any royalties, but I have and can
only recommend a model from JVC which was barely more expensive than a
"regular" TV/VCR set and offers really good quality in both formats. If
there is an Indian community where you live, their electronical equiment
stores for sure will be able to help you.

Doro Boehme
AnneDorothee Boehme, Special Collections Librarian
Joan Flasch Artists' Book Collection
John M Flaxman Library at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 S. Wabash Avenue    Chicago / Il  60603-3103
312-899-5098 (phone)   312-899-1465 (fax)
http://www.artic.edu/saic/art/flasch/