Re: Converting films to video and preservation

VidiPax provides these services and we specialize in archival footage. We
have worked with many archives on this list. We support 16mm, 35mm, and 8mm
for negative as well as reversal stocks and transfer directly to video on a
HIGH quality transfer device called a Rank Cintel Telecine which is the type
of transfer machine used for this specific purpose. It is extremely gentle
with the film. We are happy to provide price and other information off list.

Jim Lindner - President
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media and Information Migration Full Services Company
Telephone 212-563-1999
www.vidipax.com
Moderator of A/V Media Matters@topica.com