From: IMAGELIB [mailto:IMAGELIB@LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU]On Behalf Of Kristine
R. Brancolini
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 8:31 AM
To: IMAGELIB@LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: Re: Search: Outcasts of Poker Flat (again)

The best database to check availability on video is OCLC WorldCat.  It
doesn't list any videorecordings of any of the versions.  It doesn't even
list film copies -- 16mm or 35mm.  To double check I checked the Facets
web site (facets.org), the best source for obscure and hard-to-find video,
but they didn't have anything listed either, either in-print or for rental
(OP).  I'll post a query to Videolib, a media and film studies listserv,
but I'm not very hopeful.  Your best bet right now seems to be the UCLA
Film Archive.  You might check the FIAF database on CD-ROM to find other
archival sources.  -- Kris

Kristine R. Brancolini, Media/Film Studies/Digital Library Program
Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN  47405
Phone: 812.855.3710 | Fax: 812.856.2062 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu