Re: Scanning/complaints/"warnings"

Sorry I missed the point of the original question.  We could concievably run
into this problem ,as we have a lot of materials about the glories of strip
mining and dam construction, published well before either endeavor became the
targets of scorn and condemnation that they are now. If this situation ever
arises, the solution posed here of reminding the person(s) taking offense of
the context in which the records were created is the only sane thing to do.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
419-352-5616
tberry@wcnet.org