Re: Items wanted for summer Descriptive Notes

Michael,
Should we send something to these people? Any particular focus you want to
adopt? Some that occur to me: announcing how many descriptions we have on
line; going with our women's studies or political figures collections,
doing something with the diaries using the exhibit as a hook. We have a
litttle time, so let's think about this.