FANTASTIC GOLD OFFER!!

Hi?

Please note that I have a FANTASTIC OFFER, including something truly special for your children, grandchildren, and you!

Gold bullion has been languishing for the last few years while the world's stock markets have soared. All that could change soon. Certainly the market movement of the last few weeks is a bullish development for the gold market. Today, I have a very special offer for you, at the end of this message.

The best value in all of the gold related markets is numismatic gold coins. These collector coins have all of the advantages of the gold bullion market including offering protection against the continuing erosion in buying power of the paper dollar, as well as a hedge against inflation. Don't let the words "rare" or "collectible" scare you. For as truly rare as they are, there's a miniscule premium for the rarity. And it's a definite fact that some gold coins are better than others.

But they also have some other tremendous advantages:

The United States $20 gold piece is perhaps the most recognized gold coin in the world. From the late 1800s through the early 1960s, the four heavily traded international gold coins were the English sovereign, the Swiss twenty franc, the French twenty franc, and the U.S. $20 gold piece (or as it is called in Europe "U.S. Double Eagles"). In the United States we may not be very familiar with the other coins of the world, but the rest of the world is very familiar with U.S. gold coins, especially U.S. $20 gold pieces.

These large (almost one ounce) gold coins have been used for international transactions, international trade, and currency reserves. They have had a historically important place in world finance. The $20 Liberties were made in fairly significant quantities between 1850 and 1907. The most frequently encountered grades are XF40(circulated extra fine) to MS62(uncirculated
mint state). There are three types of $20 gold pieces. The early type one was minted between 1850 and 1866. The type two was minted between 1866 and 1876. The type three was minted between 1877 and 1907. It is unusual to see a $20 gold piece minted before 1894 in grades above MS62. In MS64 or better condition the pre-1894 issues are very rare and the 1894 to 1907 issues are rare.

Five Reasons Why!!

1 . Incredible value. Certainly the world stock markets are trading at all-time high levels. But the gold bullion and the gold coin market are trading near their cyclical lows. Numismatic gold coins are still selling for approximately one-sixth of their 1989 highs. They are a tremendous value at these price levels.

2 . Tremendous Upside Potential. In the three major bull markets of the past 27 years, rare gold coin prices have increased anywhere from 350% to 1,000%! If rare gold coins simply attain the old highs (and they always exceeded their old highs in past bull markets), then they would literally triple in price. And rare gold coins always outperform pure bullion by a factor of double to triple. As you can see, there's some pretty powerful reasons why rare gold coins are now a high potential, low risk gold play.

3 . Extreme importance in popularity. The U.S. Double Eagles are among the most desired and well known gold coins in the world. The $20 Liberty is popular with collectors, investors, and bullion hoarders. It's a coin that offers something for everyone who's interested in gold coins.

4 . Great rarity for the price. The $20 Liberty is not a common coin in MS64 condition. According to the "PCGS Population Report" it is 4 times as rare as a $20 St. Gaudens in MS64 condition, yet it sells for less than twice the price. The Gem-MS65 $20 Liberty is 10 times as rare, and sell for about 2 and ½ times the price of a MS65 St. Gaudens.

5 . Extremely reasonable price. This great coin is now selling for only $949 in MS64. In 1989, this coin was $5,750. That means that one of the main stays of the gold coin market is selling for only 16.5% of its 1989 highs. And in Gem-MS65 condition, this beautiful coin is available for only  $2344. In 1989, you would have spent $18500! It just doesn't get any better than that!

What should you do?

Today, I can offer you top quality, hand selected, PCGS Certified Choice MS64 $20 Liberty Gold coins for only $949 each. I also have a limited quantity of the best PCGS Certified Gem MS65 $20 Liberty Gold coins for only $2344.

>AND<

If you order before the end of this month(April,2000), I will include FREE with every order, a PNG State's Quarters collector's board!! This is a FANTASTIC item, used for collecting the new State's Quarters. On the reverse, is a history of U.S. Quarter Dollars. Don't pass this one up!! I have seen boards selling for as much as $19.95, and this one is FREE! (Sorry, I won't throw in the coins for free, either!)

Call or email NOW to peter@davidhall.com or 800-359-4255 x209.

Thanks,

Peter Cabral