Re: Veterans Bonus March of 1932

Quite a few years ago while employed at Amistad Research Center in New
Orleans, I did an oral history interview with a bonus army veteran .  I
believe his first name was Morris.  I transcribed the interview as well.
They should be able to help you there.

Glenda B. Stevens
Senior Archivist
Texas Christian University