Re: Release of LBJ Telephone Conversations

Dear Ms. Regina,

Hi, this is Sangmin Lee working for Government Archives of South Korea as a chief consultant.  Thanks for your information on LBJ's telephone communication records.  I am wondering that whether you have also records of Cabinet  meetings or recorded tapes of such meetings in which the president or major cabinet members participated (whether  opened to public or not).   This is very urgent and  important matter for us since we are now making an archival law about such records; especially, stipulations which impose government agencies a duty to produce  such records for historical evidences.   I would be very very appreaciated to your early  reply.
Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Sangmin Lee