Legislation

Dear Colleagues,

I wonder if you could direct me to websites where I might find national
and/or local government legislation with a statement requiring or
recommending that records management and records schedules be provided for
public records.
As a Local Government Bill is about to come under discussion in Ireland a
submission is to be made requesting a clearer statement of the obligations
of local authorities in Ireland to provide records management and records
schedules for their records.
Thanking you in advance for your assistance.
Joanne Rothwell
Waterford County Archivist
Dungarvan Library,
Davitt's Quay,