Re: "Active" Artifact

I think putting brass plates on the shovel is a golden idea, and it has been
interesting to watch this shovel matter evolve, almost taking on a scepter
quality. A decorative filial type thing might be a bit much on the top of
the handle, of course. I think the idea of a shovel-scepter is quite novel.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Suite C212