Re: .PDF

We do a lot of work in PDF, and I think it's a good format.  I know a lot of
companies are using it for their annual reports and other large documents, and I
think it's swiftly becoming a standard.  Printing is much better with PDF, and
if you create your files properly by bookmarking different pages or sections,
navigation is a breeze.

My only problem with PDF for the web is that one of my favorite features for
offline PDF use is the ability to index groups of files, which allows searching
across the group of documents.  Unless something has changed, you can't load
index (PDX) files to the web, meaning you can't search multiple files.  They
aren't read by search engines either, so you won't pick up text within a PDF
document by using a web search engine.

Daniel