Re: [SAA Archival History Roundtable meeting]

Dear Mr. Turner,

I am a historian [not a member of SAA but of ARMA] employed by the Florida
Department of State, Bureau of Archives and Records Management.
I have recently written a history graduate paper on the history of the
Nationa;l Archives and Records Administration.  In addition, I have prepared
an 80-slide presentation on NARA's history [including photos of all 8
archivists!]

Contact me if you would like a copy of the paper and I will e-mail it to you.
In addition, next week I will make another 80-slide presentation entitled
"Empowering Citizens: A Historical Overview of American Freedom of
Information."  Perhaps I can come over to your shop and make a presentation.
My organization is very tight on funding out-of-state visits, so SAA will be
problemmatic.

Rich Jackson
850/487-2180
rjackson2@mail.dos.state.fl.us
Florida Department of State
Bureau of Archives and Records Management
MS 9A
Tallahasse, FL 32399-0250