Re: Conversion of linear ft./inches to pages...

Thomas,
The folks on the records management list have settled on ~3,000 sheets of
paper per standard storage box (about 1.25? cubic feet).  That is sans
folders.  So 1 linear foot should be about 2,400 pages.  Don't know how
precise you need to be.  Dick King, University of Arizona