Free to Good Home - Aussie Radioactive Landscape

On recent trip to Australia, I picked up 3 postcards, "Nuclear Alert,
Australia's Radioactive Landscape."  The cards appear to be part of a
mailing campaign, by the Australian Conservation Foundation, discouraging
nuclear dumps, etc., within Oz. The card is addressed to the Federal
Resources Minister.  The cards are all the same, with a gold map of Oz, and
various existing as well as proposed nuclear sites. Excellent condition.
Reply directly to me in lieu of entire listserve, if interested.    Thanks.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Suite C212