Re: Origin of term "lone arranger"

Boy, I should have spell checked my message before launching it forth. This
repeat has some corrections...Adele

Hi...I know that at least 15 years ago it was used by MARAC to describe a
presentation at one of our meetings. Perhaps the MARAC Archivist can help you
check the programs and be more specific. He is Lauren Brown, at Archives &
Mss. Dept., McKeldin Library,
University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742 (301/405-9059)
lb42@umail.umd.edu

I guess as a MARAC Foggie who attended its first meeting, I would be proud
if this fist use of "lone arranger" could be confirmed.

Regards to all....Adele

At 08:40 AM 6/6/2000 -0600, you wrote:
> Does anyone know who coined the term "lone arranger?" I am going to be
>discussing this term in an archives class I am teaching this summer and
>was curious about where it came from.
>

> Steve Fisher
> University of Denver
>
>A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List!

>      In body of message:  SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
>                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES

>     http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html
>
>Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt <rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

Adele A. Lerner, Archivist
New York Weill Cornell Medical Center Archives
1300 York Avenue
New York, NY  10021-4896

Voice: 212-746-6072     FAX: 212-746-8279
email alerner@med.cornell.edu
http://www.med.cornell.edu/resources/index.html
http://www.med.cornell.edu/centennial/archives.html