Position announcement

Please publish the following announcement in your listserv:

Position opportunity!    National Archives and Records Administration, Director of Public Programs Staff.    This position is responsible for directing our Public Programs Staff in promoting and publicizing the National Archives and Records Adminstration and its educational and cultural services.  The job opportunity announcement closes on July 5, 2000.  To see more specifics about the position and application requirements/procedures, see our website at http://www.nara.gov/employ/all/NW-00-270.html.

Please contact me on 301-713-7010 x241 regarding payment.   I have a government VISA or you may send an invoice to:

Cindy Cutright
NARA, 3400
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, MD  20740-6001