From: Nancy Maitland [mailto:Nancy.Maitland@CLARICA.COM]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 11:36 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: using archives web site for outreach

The February 2000 issue of "Computers in Libraries" has an excellent
article on this: Bringing Archives to Life on the Web. Here is a link to an
abstract. Some "how to" and some info on how it has changed archives usage.

http://www.infotoday.com/cilmag/feb00/cilab1.htm

Nancy Maitland
Clarica Insurance Company