Re: Dean DeBolt Post

http://www.lib.uwf.edu/homepage/Departments/SpecCol/speccoll.htm

This is the address.  I have been frustrated over the past several years
by these pages because much of the text that I wrote was rewritten by
committee.    For example, I believe an archives page should have on
the intro page the address, phone number, names of staff, etc...something
for immediate contact.  Our library director felt all library staff should be
in one place, so the user has to work around the site for that information.

But I'm slowly getting changes through "nagging"!   ha!

Dean

At 12:19 PM 6/8/00 -0500, you wrote:
Dean:  Can you tell us your website URL so we can take a look?  Thanks.