Re: the last library before you get to Portugal

I'm guessing somewhere in Newfoundland

J. Jeffrey O'Brien, City Archivist
City of  Saskatoon Archives

88 24th Street East
Saskatoon, Sask. S7K 0K4

Tel: 306-975-7811
Fax: 306-975-2612
Email: jeff.obrien@city.saskatoon.sk.ca

See our new online exhibit "Putting Out Fires" at:
http://www.city.saskatoon.sk.ca/org/clerks_office/archives/archives.asp

[...]