Re: the last library before you get to Portugal

Eastport or Lubec, if talking about US public libraries.

Ronnie C.

-----Original Message-----
From:   Katrina Bowling [SMTP:katbowling@YAHOO.COM]
Sent:   Friday, June 09, 2000 3:11 PM
To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject:        the last library before you get to Portugal

Dear Listservers:
At my Lib. Sc. school we are having a debate on where
the most "eastern" library in North America is.  It
seems as if I recall someone on this listserv signing
their email messages from the "last library before you
reach Portugal."  Am I losing my mind or is there a
listserv member who does this?

You can tell its Fri.

Katrina M. Bowling