Manual for Bell and Howell RP407E Microfilm Reader/Printer

Back in April, I posted a message in search of lenses for a
ca. 1973 Bell and Howell Model RP407E Microfilm Reader/Printer
which our society has acquired for a major indexing project.

I had almost given up hope when I heard from Paul Montgomery
of A&P International of Prescott, WI  <apintl@pressenter.com>
 http://www.pressenter.com/~apintl

A&P was able to offer us a selection of lenses for immediate
shipment and our problem was solved and our volunteer-driven
project is proceeding smoothly.

Now, we have another problem... we need a manual for the Bell and
Howell RP407E Reader/Printer.  If anyone has an old one in a
drawer or can make a copy for us, it would be very much appreciated.

If you can help or know where we may be able to find a manual,
please contact:

Stanley Diamond
President, Jewish Genealogical Society of Montreal
SMSDiamond@aol.com
Tel: (514)484-0100
Fax: (514) 484-7306