Re: PDF copyright

My assumption would be it makes no difference what format you put it in
(microfilm, CD, PDF, Word, photocopy), any extensive copying goes beyond "Fair
Use".  I'm not that familiar with the ins & outs of Copyright, but the format is
just a container for the information, and any reproduction, especially on the
web where there's no control over availability, would be termed excessive.

Just a guess, though.

DS