Medical and Jewish materials free to good homes

Free to good homes -- you pay postage.  Email us for a complete listing

Having completed processing the Mount Zion Hospital Collection and a large B'nai B'rith Collection we find ourselves in possession of a large number of duplicate mateirials.

Medical materials include: Mount Zion Hospital periodicals (1949-1989), Annual Reports (1907-1985), House Staff Rosters (1965-1975), Nursing School Yearbooks (1927-1960), and various patient information and internal pamphlets from the 1940s-1980s.

Also numerous other hospital and medical publications including: 5th Congreso Interamericano de Radiologia, Washington DC, April 24-29, 1955 [in Spanish], Medical Illustrations, Lectures in Aerospace Medicine – 16-20 January 1961, other single (or singular items), as well as a run of San Francisco Medicine (1983-1991), other popular or local medical and general publications, and a few books.

B'nai B'rith materials include: Constitution of the Independent Order B’nai B’rith and of District Grand Lodge, No. 5., Baltimore, 1878; General Laws of District Grand Lodge, No. 4, I.O.B.B. Adopted January, 1875, San Francisco; Proceedings of the Annual Session of District Grand Lodge No. 4, I.O.B.B., 1865-1919; War Emergency Meeting Reports, and other materials.

Please email directly to receive full list.

Julia Bazar
Western Jewish History Center
Judah L. Magnes Museum
2911 Russell Street, Berkeley, CA  94705
510-549-6956
wjhc@magnesmuseum.org